We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 28, 2010
Swords pits you against the best of the best from past, present, and future in the ultimate sword fighting contest. This is what you’ve trained for, this is your destiny. Make your way from the dojo to the Final Showdown, and prove that you are the greatest swordsman of all time!
• The Wii Remote, with Wii Motion Plus, is your ultimate weapon!
– Experience the realism of 1:1 sword movement, real time blocking, and
• Earn new swords with every victory, each with its own unique abilities.
• Travel through time and space, compete in challenging tournaments, and face-off against the masters of each style in brutal boss battles.
• Challenge a friend or play together in a variety of training drills.
• Increase your skills and learn new combos in mini game challenges, like carving, sparring, blocking, and even battling a horde of zombies!
• Battle against 8 unique characters, each with a distinct look and home arena that represents their fighting styles:
– Sensei Musashi: Your sensei, and adopted father. He will prepare you for the tournament.
– Rognir: This giant Viking chieftain swings a big sword and is looking to take your head off. Be alert, and quick!
– Lancelot: Sir Lancelot is a brave knight of the round table. Using a broadsword and shield, his only weakness is his ritualized fighting style.
– Princess Aisha, the Generous: Aisha is a swift and dangerous foe. Catch her when she changes direction and exploit this short window of vulnerability.
– Captain Jack Rackham: A clever and nimble opponent, Captain Jack is a first class scoundrel. Watch out for his cheating ways and his bag of blinding sand.
– Keiko Anamura: This flirtatious lady will lure you in with compassion before stabbing you in the back. Her temper is her greatest strength, and also her weakness…
– Razor: The last of the Jumandi hunter droids, Razor comes from the distant future. Armed with laser swords and capable of incredible acrobatic moves, Razor almost seems undefeatable…
– Mysterious final combatant: who will it be?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.