This is the long-awaited sequel to the legendary N+, rewritten from scratch to be bigger, better, and more beautiful in every way.
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer about darting around obstacles, narrowly evading enemies and collecting gold in a beautiful minimalist landscape.
N++ is all about using your momentum to complete levels and get high scores, but in this sci-fi world, there's a slew of inadvertently homicidal enemy robots trying to prevent you from completing your goal.
Through the hand-crafted (NOT procedurally generated) levels, you'll experience platforming at its most intense. Using only your fluid movement, you need to 'solve' each level and get to the exit.
In addition to the lengthy and challenging single player campaign, we've packed a ton of features into this one last entry in the N series including:
- 4340 hand-made levels
- Custom Levels, Level Editor & Global Level Sharing
- Leaderboards and replays for every level (even the ones you make)
- Local Co-op Mode (up to 4 players)
- Local Competitive Mode (up to 4 Players)
- Hardcore Mode, an intense single-player challenge which only the best ninjas will survive
- Intense, hidden Secret challenges to discover
- 63 tracks by top electronic artists
- 119 different color palettes let you customize the game's look and keep it fresh every time you play
- and more!
Play a little, or a lot -- there's no skill ceiling, so you can always get better and better. N++ is a game that has enough bite-sized gameplay to last you a lifetime.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 24, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Metanet Software
- Metanet Software Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Metanet Software Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.