Hellishly brutal arcade-style football game Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition is blitzing onto Nintendo Switch™, with new exclusive teams and gameplay content. The game is the spiritual successor to the retro classic Mutant League Football, with next generation deep strategy gameplay, bone-crunching, tooth-shattering hits, and a roster of ghouls delivering tongue-through-cheek humor. Oh, and blood. Lots of blood. Mutant Football League delivers intense online action, deep strategy, and deadly humor. Fantastical arenas full of ruthless fans and deadly traps set the stage for mayhem in every contest that allows players to win by highest score or by killing and eradicating their opponents.
Dynasty Edition includes Dynasty Mode, a single player experience where you become the coach and GM of your favorite Mutant Football League team and take a group of unproven rookies and turn them into monstrous all-stars by winning multiple Mayhem Bowls over several seasons to become the league’s next Dynasty. It includes multiple season gameplay, player trades, cumulative player experience (XP), salary management, custom playbooks and free agent signings. The Dynasty Edition also introduces two brand new species, four new teams, several new Dirty Tricks and of course, more fantastical arenas full of ruthless fans and deadly traps.
The Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition includes:
• Dynasty Mode – Become the coach and GM of your favorite MFL team. Win multiple championships to become the leagues next Dynasty. Includes roster management, team salary caps, custom playbooks, player trades, cumulative player XP, free agent signings and multiple season gameplay;
• New Playable Races – Rampaging Werewolves and Hell-Spawned Demons join wisecracking Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated Humans, Monstrous Orcs on the field;
• Multiplayer Options – Two-player online or four-player local multiplayer gives gamers the choice to clobber one another or team up and crush opposing miscreants;
• 23 Unique Teams and Fields – Players can select from 23 teams including the Nuked London Hatriots, the Killadelphia Evils and the New Goreleans Zombies, and 23 unique fields that offer a slew of deadly obstacles including landmines, booby traps, fire pits, toxic moats and buzz saws;
• Hall of Fame Commentary – Original announcer of NBA Jam and NFL Blitz, Tim Kitzrow delivers unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by-play commentary for every game;
• Dirty Tricks Gameplay – Players can get their hands dirty for an advantage, with tactics such as Bribe the Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws to inflict maximum carnage against the unsuspecting competition;
• Multiple Play Modes – Punishing play modes include Training Camp, Exhibition, Practice, Playoffs and Full Season;
• Post-Play Mayhem – Players can keep the action going even after the whistle blows by bludgeoning opponents with brass knuckles, body slams, and rib-crushing kicks.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 30, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 3.1 GB
- Sports, Arcade, Multiplayer
- Digital Dreams
- Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
The MUTANT FOOTBALL LEAGUE® game is a parody and is not licensed by the National Football League or the National Football League Players Association.
© 2018 Digital Dreams Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved
Mutant Football League and the Mutant Football League Logos are Trademarks of Mendheim Productions, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries.
LA Power Pack
Released Feb 18, 2019DLC details
The west is the best – well it was until the big one hit and left behind a burning city in ruins. Thankfully, the stadium survived, and 2 new west coast teams have risen out of the ashes to battle for Mayhem Bowl supremacy. This pack also includes a brand new mutant human species who is ready to unleash his fury on the league. This pack includes:
• Mutant Cyborg – This new mutant character is evenly balanced in most skill categories and can’t wait to hit the gridiron to show his stuff.
• Los Scandalous Damned Team – This team has an explosive, high powered offense and are taking the league by storm. Their Quarterback, Jared Goth passes with demonic precision to the best receiving tandem in the league.
• Los Scandalous Volts Team – Led by All-Star veteran Bloody Rivers, a smart, gutsy Quarterback who’s not afraid to throw the long ball or bash his skull against any defense. While their offense gets most of the acclaim their defense is stout and can bloody up any offense in the league.
• Los Scandalous Shake & Bake Arena – Both teams share the same arena with different hazards. The stadium managed to survive the big one but is littered with cracks, crevice’s and other nasty obstacles.
Purple Oil Pack
Released Nov 08, 2018DLC details
FREE DLC!!! A little gift from the MFL team to you as a thank you for your amazing support! This pack includes:
• Purple Mutant Eaters Team & Arena – One of the toughest teams in the league with their eyes set on the Mayhem Bowl. Includes “Thunderdome” home arena.
• Hexxon Oilers Team & Arena – With Despawn Rotsom leading the offense and J.J. Rott on defense they are one of the league’s most exciting teams. Includes “AK-47” home stadium
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.