Share your music!
Share your musical genius using Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard!
Record the melody stuck in your head wherever you are and show it to the world, no limits with Miiverse™, Facebook and Twitter!
Listen and play the creations of Miko in Japan, John in Canada and Magnus in Europe... Everyone just a note away!
Both if you are an expert or the first time playing, Musicverse guides you easily through all the possibilities just at your fingertips in your Nintendo 3DS™.
- Store up to 128 creations.
- Share your music trough Miiverse, Facebook and Twitter.
- Import other user's music from Miiverse or QR Code patterns.
- Export your creations in AAC format to the SD card.
- Included video tutorials.
- Left handed mode.
- Chord scale visualization.
- Key zoom function.
- Real time quantization.
- Automatic accompaniment with 14 musical styles and 4 variations.
- 8 programmable chords.
- 32 instruments.
- Integrated sequencer with independent chord and melody tracks.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Feb 18, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.