Have you got what it takes to become the manager of a high-performance Motorsport team?
In Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch™, the console debut for the series, you will build, customize and lead your very own high-performance motorsport team through 9 tiers and 3 classes of racing action to become number one. Race to win in this immersive management strategy title where real-time trackside decision-making and forward planning are the key to victory.
Unsure of your latest driver? Scout new talent. Want to push your cars' performance? Build and buy better parts. Everything is within your control, from your cars, engineers and mechanics to your headquarters, sponsors and more - just remember to keep an eye on your cash flow! Can you master every facet of Motorsport management? Balance the books while staying at the cutting edge of driving technology, expand your racing empire and get the results on the track to keep your team in pole position.
EXCLUSIVE NINTENDO SWITCH™ FEATURES:
• 20 unique circuits with over 65 track layouts from around the world, featuring an exclusive Nintendo Switch™ circuit in New Zealand, allow you to race in a variety of international locations.
• High resolution texture and graphical enhancements for Nintendo Switch™ bring the action to life like never before, allowing you to experience the on-track racing action in full 3D.
• Full customization of your entire staff allows you to tailor the details and traits of any driver, engineer or mechanic on your team - from their appearance down to their personality and skills!
• Touchscreen controls and utilization of the Joy-Con™ controllers allow you to lead your team to glory both on the move and on the sofa.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch™ & © Playsport Games.
Licensed by Curve Digital Publishing Limited.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.