Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Clash with other Wyrdstone hunting warbands in the ruins of Mordheim
Set during a brutal civil war, command a small fantasy warband searching for valuable shards of the comet that destroyed the city of Mordheim. Multiplayer turn-based arena strategy right at your fingertips, you’ll have the freedom to play how YOU want to play. Hide in the shadows and wait for the right moment to strike, get a vantage point and pick your targets off with ranged weapons, or bring the fight straight to your opponent in an up close and personal confrontation, the choice, is yours!
This is Legendary Game’s adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic table top game: Mordheim, set in the Warhammer world. Beware all who enter Mordheim the Old world is brutal and it doesn’t get more dangerous than a ruined city teaming with rival warbands and monstrous horrors. A core game feature is a permanent death and permanent injury. Players must prepare for death, destruction and disability. You will need to dismiss warriors from your band that get too badly injured and sometimes you may need to disband a warband completely and start again.
From release four factions are available: Three human mercenary factions: Reiklanders, Middenheimers, and Marienburgers each with different traits and play styles and the Skaven – Skulking sinister rat-men who need Wyrdstone to thrive. Can you harvest more Wyrdstone from Mordheim than your rivals to fuel your master’s war effort?
More factions will follow as DLC, including:
• Undead – Agents of the Vampire Counts, helping their bid to control the living
• Witch Hunters – Agents of the Grand Theogonist who will immolate first and ask questions later
• Sisters of Sigmar – The only faction with remotely honourable intentions
• Cult of the Possessed – Men who have turned to the dark powers for salvation
• Tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences
• Recruit, customise and train your Warband
• A rich, powerful and immersive fantasy world
• Multiplayer online – you will go up against another player’s Warband
• Continuous planned updates, including extra content and map variations. Live PvP will be in an early update.
• “Graphic novel” art style with a grim undertone perfectly setting the scene of the harrowing city of Mordheim
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 26, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Role-Playing
- Legendary Games
- Legendary Games Ltd
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Mordheim: Warband Skirmish, the Mordheim: Warband Skirmish logo, GW, Games Workshop, Mordheim. Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.