Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Aim, shoot chickens from the sky and reload. Single-player, multiplayer and 1 vs. 1 duel mode.
The Original Moorhuhn, probably the craziest and best-known chicken in the world, is now on the Nintendo Switch™, and hunting season is open! It's time for you to keep things quiet and tidy. Take on the role of the chicken hunter as you move the screen left and right to search for more chickens and power-ups. Then use your bullets to shoot incoming birds. The harder they are to get, the more points they are worth.
Moorhuhn Remake is a great way to kill a few minutes or pass the time for a couple hours and challenge other players worldwide.
Specially designed for Nintendo Switch, Moorhuhn Remake gives you the choice to play alone or in real time against a friend or in turns with up to four players.
Select the game mode you like most:
- Single-player — You have 90 seconds to hunt as many chickens and collect as many points as possible. Beat your personal record and compete with players around the world.
- 1 vs. 1 duel — The goal is to hunt more chickens than a friend in only 90 seconds! Every player uses a single Joy-Con™ to target and shoot the chickens.
- Multiplayer — Two to four players alternate on the hunt for chickens and points. Who aims better and shoots faster? There's only one way to find out. Load your rifle, and let's go!
Other features include:
- Leaderboards — See how your single-player high score compares with those of your friends and other members of the community.
- Tutorial and FAQs — Read up on game tips and tricks to quickly become a successful chicken hunter.
- Online/Offline — Play whenever and wherever you like. No internet connection is needed to hunt. However, you will need an internet connection to upload your top score to the global leaderboard and see other players' scores.
- Community — With more than 15 million games sold, Moorhuhn is the best-known and most successful German game character. With Moorhuhn Remake — developed specially for Nintendo Switch — the chicken opens a new chapter and hits the charts once again. Join the large Moorhuhn community now!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 14, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Party, Multiplayer, Arcade
- Higgs Games
- Young Fun Studio
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Young Fun Studio. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Moorhuhn and Crazy Chicken are registered trademarks of ak tronic Software & Services GmbH. The character of the Moorhuhn is based on a graphical work of Ingo Mesche from the year 1998.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.