Every adventure has to pay off.
During a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero.
While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
FIGHT WITH STYLE
Defeat various enemies and bosses, and revel in challenging and deep combat mechanics. Masterful control of your weapons, critical timing, careful positioning, and an understanding of your enemies and environment are crucial to your survival. How you battle your enemies is up to you.
Get to know your neighbors as you restore the prosperity of this small commercial hamlet. Help establish new businesses and watch them grow in the idyllic community of Rynoka.
CRAFT & ENCHANT
Understanding the crafting and enchanting system is essential for your progression. Interact with the villagers to craft new armor and weapons, and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way equipment is used.
GET THE LOOT
Access strange worlds through otherworldly gates and collect valuable items from exotic civilizations: resources, weapons, armors and peculiar artifacts. Hoarding everything won't be possible - use the unique inventory system wisely to take the most profitable loot with you.
9 familiars that are more than happy to aid you during the most dangerous endeavors. Each companion has different mechanics. They can damage enemies, restore your life, get items for you, act as an additional chest and more!
NINTENDO SWITCH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
While wandering around Rynoka and its surroundings - you can encounter some peculiar items... and animal behaviours!
- Hero Sword and Bow set - old weapons said to have been carried by a legendary hero, made from materials that can't be found in this world. You can upgrade them at the Forge, of course!
- Ruccos - They appear in Town like any normal bird... but if you attack the tree they are sitting on (three times) - then a horde of those cute fellows is going to appear to bother Will (until he goes to a dungeon or enters the shop).
- Release date:
- November 05, 2018
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Simulation
- 11 bit studios
- Game file size:
- 1.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Game and DLC bundle
Moonlighter: Complete Edition
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero. Will's adventure begins when during a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.
Moonlighter: Complete Edition is made of:
- Moonlighter - full version of the base game with all the free DLCs.
- Moonlighter: Between Dimensions - the expansion that enlarges the main experience by filling current dungeons with new creatures, populating all-new Interdimensional Dungeon with mini-bosses, swarming the adventure with new weapons, armory, shop items, and rings.
Moonlighter: Between Dimensions
The village of Rynoka. Once again peaceful and prosperous after the events of the Fifth Door. Shaded with green trees, inhabited by adventurous and entrepreneurial creatures alike. You can understand why a person would like to live here endlessly. However, life doesn't stop for anybody. The wind of change is blowing through Rynoka. A new, cryptic Portal appeared out of nowhere. Does it bring a new threat? Or is it a new way to make an easy profit? And most importantly... are you prepared to enter the unknown?
Between Dimensions is the biggest Moonlighter expansion so far. The DLC enlarges the main experience by filling current dungeons with new creatures, populating all-new Interdimensional Dungeon with mini-bosses, swarming the adventure with new weapons, armory, shop items, and rings.
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (and a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons
- 10 original enemies and 5 minibosses
- Full set of weapons with a new short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- Set of armor with a new helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick Weapons – 10 unique weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
- New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New Shop upgrade – allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New Customers asking to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 11 bit studios S.A., 11 bit studios™ and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved. Digital Sun™, Moonlighter™ and respective logos are trademarks of Wildframe Media. All rights reserved.