Build famous Mount Rushmore!
Travel back in time and become the person in charge of building famous Mount Rushmore! Direct workers and manage resources with the help of Henry Johnson, the site foreman, to finish work projects in time! Defend against thieves trying to sabotage your work sites! Will you be up to the task of building a monument on such a vast scale?
As well as being one of the world's most famous monuments, Mount Rushmore is a recurring symbol in American films and in written works for which it provided inspiration. Mount Rushmore now welcomes over 2 million visitors every year, retracing more than 150 years of American history.
- 30 UNIQUE LEVELS including more and more complex challenges!
- 4 BUILDING AREAS, each with its own specific challenges! (Blacks Hills, Badlands, Rapid City, Mount Rushmore...)
- Manage workers and resources to finish work projects in time! Build shops and factories to complete your projects faster! Protect your work sites against thieves trying to sabotage your plans!
- Use your Time Management skills to complete levels in time!
- Learn many true stories about the building of Mount Rushmore!
- BONUS FEATURES: Collect as many points as possible on each level to unlock the game's bonus features!
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 Anuman Interactive SA. Published by Anuman Interactive SA. Developed by Shinypix. Microïds is a registered trademark of Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.