Good luck. Start running.
Stranded on a derelict cargo ship, you find yourself hunted by one of Monstrum’s terrifying predators as you search for a way out. Death is death. Get killed in Monstrum and you'll be starting all over again. As each of them has their own strategy, abilities and weaknesses, you have to use your wits to outsmart your pursuer in the ship’s procedurally generated environment. Can you survive Monstrum?
● Survive a different environment and monster each time you play
● Use whatever you can find to outwit the monsters and escape the ship
● Hide, distract and run, but be careful not to fall into the numerous traps
● Try to stay alive or you’ll have to start all over again.
- Release date:
- May 22, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Other
- Team Junkfish
- Game file size:
- 1.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Published by SOEDESCO, Koddeweg 13, 3194 DH, Hoogvliet. All rights reserved. © 2020 Junkfish Limited