Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure with an innovative card-based battle system that lets you customize a deck to suit your play style.
Create a hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.
• Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
• Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards
• Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities
• Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
• 12 different character classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
• Recruit companions and make use of their special abilities
• Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory.
- Release date:
- April 05, 2019
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Adventure
- Game file size:
- 404 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Nerdook Productions © 2019 / Digerati © 2019 / Stage Clear Studios © 2019