Monster Loves You
Live the life of a Monster, from birth in the slime vats to elderhood and beyond, making decisions that affect the world of Monsters and Humans in this story-book adventure.
You live in the village of Omen, and your favorite snack is the fingers of small children. As a Monster, you pop up in the most interesting places — what do you do when three angry bears discover a young child in their cabin? Or when you spy a wolf hunting down that woman with the red cloak?
As a Monsterling, your choices are simple ones. Do you chase those poor little mice (+1 Ferocity) or protect them from the dogs (+1 Kindness)? Do you come clean about that fungus your friends ate (+1 Honesty) or cover for them (+1 Bravery)? As a youth, your choices determine your personality.
But all youngins must grow up. Monsters and Humans have been at odds for centuries, and there are Human villages on the other side of the enchanted woods. When Human children get lost in those dark and winding thickets, do you terrorize them for fun (+1 Ferocity)? Do you help return them to Human civilization to prove that not all Monsters are to be feared and hated (+1 Kindness)? Or do you fatten them up for Human foie gras — a Monster delicacy? All this, to the backdrop of increasing tensions between Monster- and Humankind.
- Balance Bravery, Cleverness, Ferocity, Honesty, Kindness, and Respect to wield political power.
- Over 900 choices to make. Chase the Puss in Boots. Gobble up Hansel and Gretel. Eat the Three Little Pigs.
- Encounter different adventures each time you play, with a dozen or so possible endings.
- Bonus: Become a Neurosurgeon without having to attend medical school. That's value!
- Release date:
- Sep 30, 2018
- 1 player
- Simulation, Adventure, Puzzle
- Radial Games
- Radial Games
- Game file size:
- 192 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
© Radial Games & Dejobaan Games