Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
- Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
- Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
- Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers:
Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
- Full HD graphics at 60 fps: the game supports 1080p/60fps in TV mode and 720p/60fps in Nintendo Switch™ handheld mode.
- HD rumble support: feel the action with high performance HD rumble support.
- Release date:
- Dec 04, 2018
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer, Role-Playing
- FDG Entertainment
- Game Atelier
- Game file size:
- 4.3 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
© 2018 FDG Entertainment and Game Atelier © SEGA / LAT Corporation, all rights reserved.