Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Momodora: RUtM is an action-platformer steeped in somber atmosphere and compelling lore. Forge your path to the Queen in Castle Karst and lift the land's curse!
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, the critically and publicly acclaimed action-platformer from Bombservice, has finally made its way to Nintendo Switch! Lead Kaho, a priestess from the village of Lun, as she seeks an audience with the Queen of Karst who can surely lift the curse from the land.
Combo and dodge through a lovingly crafted pixel art world full of monsters and bosses. Carve out your path to Castle Karst as you see fit and lift the curse that threatens all life in the kingdom.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight offers:
- Difficulty settings appropriate to story aficionados and hardcore action enthusiasts alike
- Gorgeous pixel art graphics
- Smooth gameplay: combo mix-ups, dodge rolls, and ranged attack options
- Speed-run friendly movement
- Epic boss fights with satisfying challenge
- Item customization that facilitates new strategies
- A unique world to explore, saturated with atmosphere
- Compelling characters with unique personalities
- Events, dialogue and flavor text that weave a mysterious tapestry of lore
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 10, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer, Role-Playing
- DANGEN Entertainment
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016 Guilherme Melo Martins. All Rights Reserved.
DANGEN ENTERTAINMENT is a trademark of Dangen Entertainment. Copyright © 2017 Dangen Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.