Begin the fight to switch on the light.
Never lose sight of your friends.
No soldier fights alone.
Jump into the crossfire as the latest Modern Combat raises the bar for FPS action on Nintendo Switch!
Pick from 9 customizable classes and fight around the world in thrilling 12-player online battles, or in the engaging offline story mode. Find friends and join a squad that fights together, or go it alone like a true commando. However you play, you’ll unlock potent new skills and a variety of gear as you progress.
• Deploy for epic clashes in Team Battle and Free-for-All matches online.
• Up to 12 players can deploy for simultaneous battle.
• Take the fight to 9 unique maps, from the gorgeous canals of Venice to the neon streets of Tokyo.
• Rise to the top of the Player and Squad Leaderboards.
• Win cool rewards in the limited-time events.
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
• Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice.
• Play the challenging Spec Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush.
• Flawless graphics and music, optimized specifically for the Nintendo Switch, with voice performances seamlessly integrated into each cutscene.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS
• Choose from 9 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer modes.
• Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X1-Morph or Kommander.
CUSTOMIZE FOR COMBAT
• Attach Trinkets to your weapons to add personal flair.
• Choose a camo design for your gear to have a unique presence on the battlefield.
• Intuitive, highly customizable controls allow you to play just the way you want.
2 MODES -- 1 PROGRESSION
• Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches.
• Unlock new weapons as you master your initial arsenal.
• Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 14, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 12 players
- File Size
- 4.2 GB
- Action, Adventure, Other
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. This game does not support Save Data Cloud backup. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
To play this game, you must be 13 years old or older (16 or older in the European Union), and read and accept the following:
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
© 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.