Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Train your brain! Help Aristotle sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
Inspired by the classic computer game from our childhood - as well as sudoku and picross - Minesweeper Genius is a brain teaser that will challenge your mind and logical thinking.
Help Aristotle – the genius with a broom – sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Read the numbers to calculate how many mines there are in each column and each line
• Flag the tiles which contain a mine
• Then move the minesweeper genius to the portal!
• Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
• Mixes the mechanics of sudoku, nonogram (picross) and minesweeper
• Absolutely no guessing or luck involved
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 12, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy, Board Game
- Level 77
- Blowfish Studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2017 Mother Gaia Studio
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.