In this golf-like game with a perpetual darkness setting, your task is to guide a little square-shaped fairy, named Midnight.
Use your controller or touch-screen controls, to launch Midnight into the night sky, but watch out! The world of Midnight is a dangerous one thanks to the likes of spikes, circular saws and plenty of other dangerous objects and even if you do manage to get Midnight into the safe zone, to advance to the next level, there’s the added challenge of trying to complete each level in the least amount of shots as possible to get all three Stars.
• 70 engaging levels that get progressively harder.
• Enhanced graphics that are even greater than those seen in 36 Fragments of Midnight
• Controller support added
Touch-screen controls have also been added for the players who would rather use their fingers.
• A soothing piano soundtrack throughout to complement gameplay.
- Release date:
- March 08, 2018
- 1 player
- Arcade, Puzzle, Sports, Adventure
- Ratalaika Games
- Petite Games Ratalaika Games
- Game file size:
- 105 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2018 Ratalaika Games
2018 Petite Games