Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Mercenaries Saga 2 is a Tactical RPG based on a fantasy world's stage.
Claude is the captain of the Kingdom's Order of the Silver Eagle. One day while he guarded Prince Laz's hunting session, an assassin appeared. Claude covers the prince's escape and stops the assassin, but it was just a trap and the prince has been poisoned by a blade.
To aid the prince, Claude has to lead the Silver Eagle north so that they can find the only antidote an Erni Herb...
- Mercenaries Saga 2 is a Tactical Strategy RPG based on a fantasy world's stage.
- Battles engage in quarter view map and tactics vary from different terrain. Characters can take advantage from standing position to assist each other and attacking enemies' back.
- Use acquired points to learn new skill and change class, level up by free battle, full repeatable gameplay is possible.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jul 02, 2015
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy
- CIRCLE Ent.
- Rideon,Inc / RideonJapan,Inc
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.