Mega Man Legacy Collection
Six Mega Man classics come to Nintendo Switch!
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character.
• Includes the six 8-bit classics that originally released on the Nintendo Entertainment System™ (Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 6)
• Explore the series’ history with rare concept art and original promotional materials in Museum Mode.
• Tackle stage remixes in Challenge Mode and compete against your friends for the fastest completion times on the online leaderboards.
• Unlock additional trials in Challenge Mode using the Mega Man amiibo™!
• A handy new Rewind feature gives players the option to instantly reverse gameplay, correcting unexpected pitfalls or deadly enemy encounters.
• The new Turbo CPU Speed feature also lets players take advantage of the performance power of Nintendo Switch™ to reduce slowdown when the action gets intense.
• The magic of Nintendo Switch™ allows you to play Mega Man at home or on the go!
- Release date:
- May 22, 2018
- 1 player
- Action, Platformer
- Game file size:
- 350 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.