Plan for the destruction of all things that aren't awesome.
Meet Nika, a brilliant girl that doesn’t fit the world she lives in. Perhaps it’s the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe it’s the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering. But anyway... It doesn't matter if her parents don't listen to her. It doesn't matter if her teacher ignores her. It doesn't matter if her classmates are dorks. Nothing matters anymore because she has a plan to solve everything. A really… odd plan.
- A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to complete MechaNika. Go for it!
- Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
- Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
- You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
- References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
- Explore this crazy universe and unlock up to 30 secret achievements.
- Choose your play style, allowing you to switch seamlessly between touchscreen and controller modes.
- Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game.
- Release date:
- November 08, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Mango Protocol
- Mango Protocol
- Game file size:
- 200 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Mango Protocol