May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville
An exciting puzzle adventure with hidden object elements.
May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville is an exciting puzzle adventure game, bringing a hand-drawn storyline with four worlds, 80 locations, 50 characters, 10 minutes of animated cut-scenes, and 270 brain-teaser puzzles that allow players over 25 hours of gameplay.
Follow May, an independent and charismatic girl, in her quest to find her missing brother. Advance through the cartoon-style drawn adventures by solving over 270 logic puzzles, tricky rhythmic games, and hand-drawn hidden object scenes. Search for clues about May's brother, visit mysterious locations and meet interesting characters along the way, which will help you in your journey.
• Over 270 mini-games: 230 logic puzzles, 25 hidden object games and 13 rhythmic games.
• Travel through 4 intriguing worlds with 80 mysterious locations, and discover well kept secrets.
• Meet 47 curious characters along the way who can help you in your journey.
• Enjoy 7 minutes of hand-drawn animated cut scenes.
• Charming hand-drawn graphics.
• 8 music themes.
• Over 25 hours of gameplay.
- Release date:
- August 26, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- V5 Play Studio
- Game file size:
- 1.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Klabater SA, V5 Play Studio DOO. All rights reserved.