Educational video game for kids. Improve your mathematical level in addition, subtraction and multiplication. It is not just a math app—it's a real educational adventure!
An evil pirate, Max, has stolen the sacred gems and has cursed the islands filling them with obstacles and traps. Help Ray, our pirate, find the gems and restore the natural order of things. Navigate your ship through the seas to get them, but remember: you will need a spyglass to discover new islands.
Solve fun math games to get them: addition, subtraction, numbering, multiplication tables, and division. The islanders need you!
EVERY ISLAND IS AN ADVENTURE
Have fun with over 25 levels and negotiate all kinds of obstacles in order to get to the chest that holds the gem. It will be a real adventure—you'll have to deal with quicksand, bewitched parrots, volcanoes with lava, puzzle games, magic doors, funny carnivorous plants, etc. It will surprise you!
For children aged 5-6:
* Learning to add and subtract with very small numbers and amounts (1 to 10).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 10) and vice versa
* Reinforcing mental arithmetic with already learned additions and subtractions.
For children aged 7-8:
* Learning to add and subtract with larger numbers and amounts (1 to 20).
* Getting started on learning multiplication tables.
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 50) and vice versa
* Developing mental arithmetic with educational games based on addition, subtraction, and multiplication tables.
For children aged 9+ and adults:
* More complex additions and subtractions, teaching mental association of numbers with different arithmetic strategies (adding and subtracting).
* Reinforcing the learning of all multiplication tables.
* Developing advanced mental arithmetic.
- Release date:
- February 24, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Education, Platformer, Puzzle
- Artax Games
- Artax Games
- Game file size:
- 227 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Didactoons