In Mark of the Ninja, you'll know what it is to truly be a ninja.
In Mark of the Ninja Remastered, you'll know what it is to truly be a ninja. You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options.
For the first time, enjoy the critically acclaimed game as well as the additional Special Edition content on the go!
• True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
• Includes the Special Edition DLC: the Dosan’s Tale adds a new character, level, items, and Developer commentary.
• Enhanced visuals - both cinematic and gameplay visuals have been lovingly remastered offering exquisite detail.
• Now supports full 5.1 surround sound with remastered audio.
• New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 08, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 3.6 GB
- Action, Platformer, Indie
- Klei Entertainment Inc.
- Klei Entertainment
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Klei, Mark of the Ninja ™ / © Klei Entertainment Inc.
©Mark of the Ninja, Klei Entertainment Inc. 2018, All Rights Reserved
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.