This party goes where YOU go
Mario Party: Island Tour lets you take the fun on the road with your Nintendo 3DS system!
Face off against friends and family in the all-new, ultimate Mario Party - a portable minigame extravaganza that's bursting with gameplay possibilities. If you've never played a Mario Party game before, you're in for a treat.
There's always something new to see on the Party Islands.
In this ultimate showdown you can take on the road, blaze through the 7 new game boards, some of which take just minutes to play. Wrangle goombas and blast out of cannons as you tilt, tap, and draw through new minigames harnessing the unique functionality of Nintendo 3DS. Compete in new multiplayer modes including mind bending puzzles, minigame challenges, or enter a whole new reality with AR Card play for up to 4 players*. Whether in single or multiplayer, this is a portable party that never ends.
Even if you've experienced the Mario Party series before, you've never played it like this:
- Join 4 players locally in new multiplayer* modes.
- 7 new game boards, each with different rules and characteristics.
- New boards and modes that take just minutes, ideal for portable play.
- 80+ minigames exclusive to Nintendo 3DS.
- New single player multi-floor minigame tower.
- Use the StreetPass feature to meet and battle with other partiers.
- Party with up to 3 other people with Download Play.
- Multiplayer Augmented Reality fun.
*Additional systems are required for multiplayer mode. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Price effective March 11, 2016.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Nov 22, 2013
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.