Zaki & Mia stole all the mail and spread it all over the worlds!
Help Maria to bring it back to the owners! She is an amateur, and she still needs a lot of practice to master her broom! It will not be easy! but she has to do what she has to do!
A fantastic adventure and addictive game! Try and retry, to control her clumsy broom and travel through many different magical worlds. Cross the magical portals and face funny cute evil enemies! Locate and get coins to buy checkpoints. Many different items help you to get coins and mail!
- The Hourglass! You can go back in time and retry without losing items or restarting from checkpoints!
- The Chest avoids you to lose caught items
- The Compass locates the items
- The Magnet attracts far items
- Complete the different tasks in each level to get all 3 stars!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 09, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action, Platformer
- Naps Team
- Naps Team
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Naps Team snc
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.