Magic Twins is a cooperative arcade puzzle game in which Abra and Cadabra must use their chromagic powers to defeat hordes of color elementals and stop the Colormageddon
Magic Twins is a 1-2 co-operative arcade puzzle game in which Abra and Cadabra (the titular Magic Twins), must constantly swap their chromagic powers to defeat hordes of color elementals and stop the Colormageddon (which they unintentionally unleashed). Red beats red, blue beats blue.. you get the drill. Magic doesn't need to be complicated!
COMUNICATE AND COOPERATE
Spells are not enough! Communication (and probably some yelling) will be invaluable to overcome all the challenges ahead of you: different objectives per level, bosses, multiple game modes, special events…
The game features 2D art with spooky kawaii vibes. Do you want cute skins? We have them!
- COLORMAGEDDON. The end of the world arrives full of colors!
- COOPERATIVE. Coordinate with your friends and test your reflexes and the power of friendship to combine your chromagic powers.
- TONS OF CONTENT. Discover new areas of the Mallorca island as you eliminate the threat in the initial areas and unlock new game modes, different enemies, secrets and secondary objectives.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS, UNIQUE CHALLENGES. Controlling the Magic Twins is simple, but each level has different objectives and turns in the mechanics.
- KAWAII. Unlock new theme skins for the sisters!
- Release date:
- March 18, 2021
- up to 2 players
- Puzzle, Arcade, Strategy, Multiplayer
- Badland Publishing
- Flying Beast Labs
- Game file size:
- 657 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021, Developed by Flying Beast Labs
© 2021, Published by BadLand Publishing S.L.
All rights reserved.