Luciform is a color-based precision platformer that demands quick reflexes and nerves of steel. Can you help “Luci” navigate a dangerous forest to save its people from the nasty Red-Eyed
What is Luciform?
Luciform is a 2D color-based precision platformer.
This basically means that in this game you can ONLY interact with the same colored platform as yours and that you will fail MANY times trying to beat the next level.
Traverse the world while avoiding hazards and deadly falls, Timing jumps with the utmost precision is a must!
This game offers you:
- Color-based gameplay that will challenge any player
- Tons of levels to explore, die, and beat
- Epic fight vs the Red-Eyed Gorila (He kidnapped Luci's family)
- Two gameplay options, for the casual and the hardcore gamers.
- Endless & random level to test your skills
- Four colorblind options
- Release date:
- June 17, 2021
- 1 player
- Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle, Action
- Chaos Minds
- Game file size:
- 2.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Chaos Minds Games 2021 ©