We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2009
It’s time to get the party started: crank up the volume and Just Dance!
Dance to the rhythm of your favorite beat with Just Dance, a music & rhythm video game that allows you to escape your daily routine by transforming your living room into a non-stop party.
Choose your favorite songs to create the ultimate play list and dance the night away with friends and family without ever leaving home.
• Chart-Topping Music: Shake your “thang” to over 30 hot tracks ranging
from iconic hits such as “U Can’t Touch This” by MC Hammer to modern-day
pop with Katy Perry’s “Hot N Cold."
• Over 200+ Real Dance Moves: A true dance experience with real moves created by professional choreographers, Just Dance brings you the adrenaline-pumping thrill of dancing and hot moves you can take to the dance floor.
• Everyone Dance! With a simple control scheme and variable song settings, anyone can hit the dance floor.
• Start the Party Right: Raise the roof with all your friends via multiple 4-player party modes:
- Classic mode – Dance the best to score more points. Highest score wins!|
- Last man standing – 7 lives, only 7 wrong moves allowed before exiting the dance floor.
- Strike a pose: Red Light, Green Light; freeze or lose!
• Workout in Disguise: Burn calories, stay fit, and enjoy a fun workout, all while having a blast with your favorite songs.
• Up Your Personal Best: Keep the beat and score huge combos to learn fun new moves. If you dance like your grandpa, you won’t get diddly!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.