Long Ago: A Puzzle Tale
A relaxing puzzle game with colorful visuals, beautiful music and a narrated tale told in rhyme.
Long Ago: A Puzzle Tale is a relaxing puzzle game combined with a modern fairy tale told in rhyme. Experience a beautiful colorful world and follow the story of a brave princess striving for freedom and adventure when everyone around her tries to keep her in line with the status quo.
A WORLD OF PUZZLES TO DISCOVER
Solve intuitive puzzles, collect feathers to reveal the story, gems to unlock new levels and coins to customize how the ball you're playing with looks. Discover new mechanics as you progress in a campaign consisting of 80 levels plus 30 variations. Each new chapter brings with it a new visual theme for both the play areas and the menu environment, in addition to new music tracks. Experience beautiful settings including windy summer forests, barren deserts, mountain forests at night and town squares.
• Solve 80 puzzles plus 30 variations, grouped in 5 chapters
• Unravel a fully voiced modern fairy tale told in rhyme
• Discover each chapter's unique mechanics, visuals and music
• Customize the look of the ball with unlockable skins
• Enjoy the beautiful environments and relaxing music
• Never get stuck with the integrated optional hints system
• Track the progress of 26 in-game achievements
- Release date:
- May 28, 2021
- 1 player
- Game file size:
- 377 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
GRIMTALIN SRL ©2021