Experience the fist-pumping joy of push-pull puzzle solving in the latest entry of the critically acclaimed Pushmo™ series! Block-based puzzles, charming characters, and a built-in community make the Pushmo World game endless fun for puzzle solvers of all ages.
When a kindly old inventor creates a wondrous park filled with puzzling playgrounds called Pushmo, a little trickster traps Mallo’s friends inside! Now it's up to our hero, Mallo, to push, pull, and climb his way through 250 mind-bending Pushmo playgrounds to save his friends. But the fun doesn’t stop there! World Pushmo Fair, a robust built-in community feature, makes it easier than ever to create, share, and play a near-limitless amount of custom puzzles created by players around the world!
- Guide Mallo through his first brain-teasing adventure on the Wii U™ console
- Take on 250 fun puzzles, including colorful mural stages
- Visit Pushmo World Fair to play and rate custom Pushmo puzzles from around the world*
- Create custom puzzles in Pushmo Studio with a robust selection of tools
- Share your puzzles seamlessly via the World Pushmo Fair feature or QR Code® patterns*
- Earn Stamps for your Miiverse™ posts*
- Puzzles shaped like real-world objects, animals, and Nintendo characters will impress your eyes and challenge your brain
- Unlock special Mysterious Pushmo with new twists on gameplay, such as yin-yang blocks and timed blocks
- Supports Off-TV Play using the Wii U™ GamePad controller
* Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Jun 19, 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzles, Strategy
- Intelligent Systems
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.