Play with your childhood fears
Do you remember your childhood fears? Immerse yourself in Little Nightmares, a dark whimsical tale that will confront you with your childhood fears as you help Six & The Kid escape The Maw – a vast, mysterious vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next meal!
- THE ALL-IN-ONE EDITION FOR NINTENDO SWITCH - Embark on a delectably dangerous journey with Six and The Kid to unveil all the secrets of The Maw in two parallel escape stories that will put your cool to the test.
- A SPOOKY PUZZLE PLATFORMER - Trapped in an oversized dollhouse inhabited by monstrous residents, light your way through darkness, hide & sneak to avoid danger and run for your life to find a way out.
- REKINDLE YOUR CHILDLIKE JOYS - Find your inner child and bend your imagination to find the way out by solving complex 3D puzzles. Each room is a cell, each resident a threat, and both are puzzles to untangle.
- TAILORED TO THE DEVICE - Undock your Nintendo Switch and continue your delectably dangerous journey everywhere, anytime with full HD rumble support for the Joy-Con controllers for a more immersive experience.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Little Nightmares™ & © 2018 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
Little Nightmares - Fox Mask
Released May 17, 2018DLC details
With so many nooks & crannies to explore in this unpredictable place, it takes someone special to survive. Six is as brave and cunning a character as you will find, so this Fox mask couldn’t have found a better home!
Little Nightmares - Tengu Mask
Released May 17, 2018DLC details
Fear can take many forms and can live in many worlds. Wearing this Japanese Tengu mask won't keep Six safe from harm, but it will certainly make her fit in!
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.