Little Battlers eXperience
Collect, build and battle your palm-sized robot
Play as Van Yamano, a young boy who comes upon a unique LBX – a complex, customizable, palm-sized robot. Use it – and team up with familiar characters from the hit TV series – to take down the evil corporation known as the New Dawn Raisers.
- Collect and build your own palm-sized robot from more than 4,000 parts to create a one-of-a-kind LBX
- Choose from more than 130 different complete sets of matching parts, or mix and match.
- Customize both external parts and interior parts individually to enhance your LBX’s capabilities.
- Battle as your LBX against friends and foes in third-person view with local wireless multiplayer mode.
- Battle other LBX models in 20 different arenas with unique environmental characteristics.
- In local wireless multiplayer play, up to six players can battle using a variety of different rules
Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode.
- Release date:
- Aug 20, 2015
- up to 6 players
- Action, Role-Playing
- Game file size:
- 14455 Blocks
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.