Freedom is a matter of perspective
Liberated is an award-winning Playable Graphic Novel: a cyberpunk action-adventure game that unfolds across the pages of a comic book.
The game blends the art of hand-drawn graphic novels with interactivity and side-scrolling action to create one seamless experience.
In this near-future dystopia, the eerily familiar always-online society gives way to complete government control all in the name of safety. But in the midst of it all, an insurgent group of Liberated rises.
This is not a grand tale of good versus evil, you must witness what transpires from many points of view to parse the truth.
- Side-scrolling action – gunplay, stealth, puzzles, platforming.
- A seamless blend of game and comic – flip between pages of action gameplay and hand-drawn story panels.
- Multiple perspectives – a dramatic story told through unique points of view. Play as individuals locked in a clash of ideals.
- Release date:
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer, Indie
- Walkabout Games
- Atomic Wolf
- Supported Languages:
- Portuguese, French, German, Russian, English, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Liberated © 2019 L.inc Sp. z o.o., all rights reserved. Published by Walkabout Games Sp. z o.o. and developed by Atomic Wolf Sp. z o.o. and L.inc Sp. z o.o.
Liberated is a trademark of L.inc Sp. z o.o.