Levelhead is a creative platformer for 1-4 players. Run, jump, and warp up the corporate ladder of the Levelhead Division in the single-player campaign, research new elements for your very own level-building workshop, then build and publish levels for the rest of the world to play!
- Responsive, joyful platforming - Take control of GR-18, a delivery robot in-training, as you run, jump, and blast your way across a single player campaign and an endless supply of player-generated levels.
- Effortless, dynamic level building - Hop into the Workshop to create your own levels with more than 60 elements including enemies, hazards, paths, switches, secrets, power-ups, and even alternate game modes.
- Couch Co-op Creativity - Levelhead lets you play with up to 4 friends on the same couch for some downright hilarious entertainment. And if you want to really reach for those relationship goals, hop into the Workshop with friends and build levels with everyone at once.
- Build a following, play the world - Publish your Workshop levels to the Levelhub for the world to enjoy, and then fill up your own personalized feed by following creators whose content you love. With robust search and subscription, the Levelhub makes amassing a following and playing quality content from around the world a breeze.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Spring 2020
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Adventure, Indie
- Butterscotch Shenanigans
- Butterscotch Shenanigans
©2018 Butterscotch Shenanigans Inc. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.