"Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power." - Lao Tzu
10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay - Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine.
- Experience the unique blend of Martial Arts-combat, action adventure, Jump 'n' Run and puzzle solving
- Meet, befriend or fight loads of quirky animal characters like Gorillas, Rats, Foxes, Hares, Pandas and Frogs
- Learn to master various weapons and special skills to defeat hordes of well-armed enemies
- Confront huge bosses to test your Martial Arts skills
- Discover and secure the treasures of the demons’ underworld
- Explore a world inspired by the threats and beauties of ancient China, by foot, well, paw, or on the back of a wild boar, a wolf or even a dragon
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 29, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action, Adventure
- Nordic Games
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
© 2018 THQ Nordic Licensing AB, Sweden. Developed by Kaiko. Published by THQ Nordic GmbH. Legend of Kay is a registered trademark of THQ Nordic Licensing AB, Sweden. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. DTS® is a registered trademark and DTS Digital Surround™ is a trademark of DTS, Inc. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.