Last Day of June
What would you do to save the one you love?
• A Heart-Driven Quest: Last Day of June is inspired by Steven Wilson’s haunting song “Drive Home.” Recreated as an interactive adventure, Last Day of June takes players on a profound and poignant journey.
• Poetry in Motion: A true artistic innovation in visualizing a bittersweet story told through a welcoming, painterly world that showcases the beauty of life and love, but also the contradictions of loss.
• Empathy Through Experience: Determined to save his beloved and fueled by the power of grief, Carl introduces players to June’s last day. But as they interact with the narrative, players will progress from viewer to a character deeply intertwined in the story.
• Fate-Altering Puzzles: Relive June’s last day by traveling back in time through her paintings in an attempt to change the results of the fateful and final drive home by solving emotionally challenging puzzles.
• Interactive Storytelling: Carl and June’s story progresses at key moments where life-changing decisions need to be made, but players may need to navigate unintentional consequences that create new dilemmas – and potentially new opportunities.
- Release date:
- Mar 16, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Role-Playing, Other
- 505 Games
- Game file size:
- 2.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Last Day of June™ ©2017 Ovosonico / ©2017 505 Games - All rights reserved. Published by 505 Games. Developed by Ovosonico. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A and/or its Affiliates. Soundtrack: Words and Music by Steven John Wilson - Original Publisher: Songs of Universal Inc./Hands Off It’s Mine Publishing - Sub-Publisher: Universal/MCA Music Italy