Everyone has a secret. Everybody has a dark side.
• Investigate the secrets of Fujisawa Academy across seven visual novel chapters – where each chapter hides the truth to one of the seven mysteries.
• Battle key characters using ‘Kotodama’ – the power of words. Interrogation battles see you stripping your target naked - exposing the truth behind their lies!
• Uncover key words in the game’s investigation phase. The more keywords and clues you find, the more potent your power in the puzzle phase.
• Nothing is as it seems! Kotodama intentionally plays on classic tropes and clichés to continually twist the story and surprise the player.
• Repeated playthroughs will yield new facts within the story. Uncover them all to unlock the true ending and a full gallery of artwork.
• Continue to play the fiendish puzzles in Fantasize Mode to perfect your high scores!
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 Developed by ART Co. Ltd. and PQube Limited. Published by PQube Limited.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.