Knight Swap 2
The sequel to the successful Knight Swap, with more levels, new gameplay mechanics and much more fun.
Knight Swap is a minimalist puzzle game based on the old chess problem of swapping knights on a board.
The goal in each level is to move the opposing knights to where the others are placed (and vice versa) using the features of the board.
- Designed for Knight Swap fans and newcomers alike;
- 50 originally designed levels;
- All the original Knight Swap features including: partial and complete rotations, teleportation tiles, and movable parts;
- New gameplay mechanics that take the original Knight Swap concept to a whole new level;
- Originally composed music to help you focus and relax while solving the puzzles;
Can you swap the Knights?
- Release date:
- May 19, 2020
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy, Training
- QUByte Interactive
- Game file size:
- 65 MB
- Supported Languages:
- American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
QUByte Interactive Ltda. Copyright 2020