Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A classic brain-teaser featuring stunning 3D graphics, now on Nintendo Switch™ !
Klondike Solitaire, the perfect game to help you escape your crazy daily routine, relax and have fun.
Change the game's appearance to suit your own taste.
Progress through the game to unlock unique card sets and backgrounds.
Customize your Solitare to make it unique and exclusive.
Stunning animations and gameplay designed for endless entertainment in the palm of your hand.
Enjoy the most popular card game ever!
* 15 beautifully designed 3D themes
* Play in 3D mode or in classic 2D top-down view
* Detailed statistics and 20+ achievements to unlock
* Enjoy two different scoring systems: Classic and Vegas
* 25+ awesome music tracks
* Draw-1 or draw-3-cards play modes
* 10+ handcrafted card art on the front and back
* 2 different intuitive control setups
* Undo and hints to help you when you are stuck
* Game tutorial for new players
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 01, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Board Game, Strategy, Puzzle, Adventure
- Baltoro Games
- Baltoro Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 Baltoro Games. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.