We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Dec 06, 2011
In The Adventures of Tintin: The Game, play as Tintin, the intrepid reporter and hero of the action-packed movie The Adventures of Tintin directed by Steven Spielberg.
Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team, the video game offers an authentic immersion into the movie’s enchanting environments and characters.
Players will experience non-stop action and adventure as they investigate the mystery of a lifetime that may lead them to one of the greatest sunken treasures. But the quest won’t be easy and players will need to join forces with the quick-witted dog Snowy and the grumpy Captain Haddock to beat greedy art collectors, kooky arms dealers, and other crooks to reveal the truth behind the Secret of the Unicorn ship.
EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE AND EXOTIC ENVIRONMENTS FROM THE ACTION-PACKED MOVIE:
• Play as Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or three other unlockable
characters, each with their own personality and skills.
• Travel the world and discover more than 20 environments from the movie and beyond, such as Captain Haddock’s ship the Karaboudjan, the moonlit deserts of the northern Sahara, the exotic city of Bagghar, and more.
PLAY SOLO OR WITH FRIENDS FOR ENDLESS FUN:
• Play solo and relive major moments of the movie through a variety of
gameplay, from platforming to sword fighting to flying a plane.
• Share the fun in 2-player co-op mode: play together with your friends to help solve the mysteries! Experiment with your characters’ new skills, collect treasures, earn disguises and unlock new maps.
• Compete in Challenge Mode: For a little extra competition, play against AI in specific challenges.
• More than 20 hours of gameplay
HUGE GAMEPLAY VARIETY OFFERING SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Pilot a plane through a rumbling tempest, drive a side-car in desert canyons, swim through underwater caves, sword-fight a 17th century knight, and solve puzzles on the trail of an incredible treasure, and more! Plus, play in the present and past as you discover various clues from Captain Haddock’s ancestors.
HIGH-QUALITY GAMEPLAY & VISUALS: Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team for over a year and a half, the video game features high-quality graphics, environments, characters and gameplay in line with the movie’s innovative graphics and production.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.