Pink? Check. Puffy? Check. Powerful? You have no idea.
Devour trees, obstacles, and huge chunks of stages with Kirby’s Hypernova ability and inhale enemies to copy epic new moves like Archer. It’s a grand new Kirby™ adventure PLUS a new multiplayer battle mode, Kirby Fighters!*
When a mysterious being kidnaps King Dedede atop a giant Dreamstalk, only Kirby can save the day! Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling environments while using new and returning copy abilities to defeat enemies. Duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce 4-player* battle mode where you fight using a chosen ability like Sword or Ninja. The last Kirby standing reigns supreme. Whether you’re new to Kirby or an old fan, the Kirby: Triple Deluxe game offers a triple threat—action, adventure, and a battle mode!
- Kirby's powerful copy ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels
- Employ new and returning abilities, including:
- Archer - Kirby wields a bow to strike silently from a distance
- Beetle - Kirby grabs foes with his horn and slams them into the ground
- Fire - Kirby can roll into a fireball and scorch through the air
- Sword - Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword
- Kirby’s new Hypernova ability lets him inhale obstacles and big chunks of levels!
- Use the Download Play feature to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to 4 players*! You can also sharpen your skills by playing solo
- Enjoy a selection of additional game modes including Dedede’s Drum Dash and Arena
- Collect hidden keychains in every level, each resembling legacy Kirby characters
- Unlock improved items and new keychains by using the StreetPass™ function to tag other players
*Additional systems are required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.