Kingdom Two Crowns
BUILD, EXPLORE, DEFEND, CONQUER
Kingdom Two Crowns is a side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.
In the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Explore the environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom: Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally dropping in or out at will.
In addition to the traditional medieval setting, Kingdom Two Crowns also includes:
• Dead Lands: Enter the dark lands of Kingdom. Play as unique monarchs, including the Shardbinder Miriam, with powerful traits from the gothic horror action-RPG Bloodstained. Ride the gigantic beetle steed to lay out traps, the eerie undead mount that summons barriers impeding the progress of the Greed, and from Bloodstained the mythic demon horse “Gamigin” with its powerful charge attack. Building your Kingdom has never been spookier!
• Shogun: Journey to lands inspired by the architecture and culture of feudal Japan. Play as the mighty Shogun or Onna-bugeisha, enlist the support of the ninja, lead your soldiers to battle atop the mythological Kirin, and form new strategies as you brave the Greed hiding in the thick bamboo forests.
We will continue to keep the feeling of exploration, discovery, and strategy alive in Kingdom Two Crowns in post-release updates with more themed settings, each with unique styles that marvel the eye while changing how you rule the lands.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a long-time fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
- Release date:
- December 11, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Indie, Role-Playing, Strategy
- Raw Fury
- Game file size:
- 1.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Game and DLC bundle
Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands Edition
Kingdom Two Crowns brings side-scrolling micro strategy with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. You’re an ambitious monarch atop a trusty steed recruiting loyal subjects to build and defend your kingdom from the creatures of the night looking to destroy everything and take the crown!
Now your journey expands to the North with an all-new campaign setting inspired by Viking culture. Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands Edition includes Kingdom Two Crowns and the all-new Norse Lands DLC.
Now, take your crown and drawn upon powers from the Norse gods, command mighty units, build Viking inspired armaments, solve puzzles, take on new Greed, and much more…
Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands
Set in a domain inspired by Norse Viking culture 1000 C.E, Norse Lands is a full new campaign that expands the world of Kingdom Two Crowns with a unique setting to build, explore, defend and conquer. In Norse Lands, players can look forward to unleashing abilities drawn upon from Norse gods, commanding mighty units, building Viking-inspired armaments, solving challenging puzzles, and facing a new enemy Greed.
With Norse Lands, the award-winning Kingdom Two Crowns world vastly grows in scope. A new sixth land to explore, pets to tame, along with many updates to gameplay, both big and small. Notable additions offered in this premium DLC include:
- Norse Rulers: Sit atop mighty Norse steeds and wield the powers of the Norse gods themselves. Viking-influenced rulers offer a whole new way for players to build, explore, defend and conquer the lands of the ice and snow.
- Norse Citizen Jobs: best exemplified by the powerful Berserker, an exceptional warrior, the citizens of Norse Lands will defend their Kingdom and defeat the Greed at all costs with shield in hand.
- All Citizens Defend: in accordance with Norse warrior culture, the citizens of Norse Lands stand at the ready to protect the realm against looming threats. Whether a Peasant, Vanguard, Farmer, Archer or Builder, they will defend their land or go to Valhalla trying!
- The Harsh North: all-new weather effects are sure to make players feel both the beauty and the unrelenting nature of Norse Lands to their very bones. And when cold winter sets in, rulers need to consider their strategies for survival wisely.
- Greed: A whole new breed of Greed to defend against…
Norse Lands also introduces many other changes and upgrades, ranging from puzzles to arboreal design. With its many additions and brand-new challenges, the scope of Norse Lands is sure to captivate seasoned Kingdom players as well as newcomers. Welcome to the beautiful world of Kingdom Two Crowns: Norse Lands!
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright 2018 Raw Fury AB. All Rights Reserved.