Kingdom of Arcadia
Will Sam find a way home after being sucked into his dad’s arcade cabinet?
Sam is just a normal kid who likes video games. Likewise, his father has a passion for old games, but when Sam tries out his dad’s arcade machine, he’s suddenly pulled inside, where he finds himself starring in his own pixelated adventure. But can he get back home? Help Sam remove the spell cast on Arcadia and return safely before it’s too late!
Kingdom of Arcadia is a metroidvania spanning five levels, each with multiple missions to undertake. Sam will encounter a wide variety of enemies, huge bosses and other obstacles in pixelated retro presentation. Fortunately, he can level up and buy new gear from shops to aid in the daunting adventure that lies ahead!
• Explore five unique levels in metroidvania style.
• Battle a variety of enemies, including monstrous bosses!
• Level up with light RPG elements.
• Use the shop system to acquire new gear along the way!
• Enjoy colorfully cute visuals with a retro feel.
- Release date:
- April 14, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action
- Ratalaika Games, Spoonbox Studio
- Game file size:
- 101 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, Spoonbox Studio, Ratalaika Games SL. All Rights Reserved.