Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Does everyone deserve a second chance? Can crimes ever be forgotten?
Hiding behind the mask of the average man on the street, and furtively blending into the background, many war criminals, ex-Mafia members and other criminals have been literally getting away with murder, or worse. That is, until you turned up to ruin the party. As part of a secret and mysterious society whose members have sworn to rid the world of these Bad Guys, it's your responsibility to make sure justice is served in the bloodiest possible way, using your unpredictability to your advantage.
Track the Bad Guys, be brutal and smart in your planning, and eliminate them one by one. But bear this in mind: each criminal’s death has to look like an accident. In each level, you'll have the chance to splatter and destroy the Bad Guy using various weapons and traps. It’s up to you to make sure he ends up in the wrong place at the right time.
In this ingenious puzzle game in which physics plays an essential role, you'll need to keep a cool head and your wits about you. Show no mercy as you set out to kill the Bad Guy.
"Until your mission is accomplished we don't exist. If you fail, you'll be the only person at fault, and we’ll deny ever knowing you."
- TRACK YOUR TARGET in 60 levels, each one more original than the last, and unlock 6 completely off-the-wall bonus levels.
- USE YOUR IMAGINATION as you take out the criminals one by one. Find the opportune moment to act, and make it as bloody as you can!
- BECOME THE AMBASSADOR OF DEATH and make full use of all the different traps available. Sabotage vehicles, transform daily objects into deadly weapons, or combine different elements in order to create new ones.
- WORK IN THE SHADOWS. Don't draw attention to yourself. Cameras, pedestrians, cops and the Bad Guys' bodyguards mustn’t suspect you. No one should ever doubt that these deaths are anything but unfortunate accidents.
- TRY, TRY AND TRY AGAIN as you take advantage of the game's replay feature. Get the top score, fulfil the secondary objectives, find new ways to kill each Bad Guy, and work on your murder skills.
- SHOW OFF your killing prowess and achievements to your friends, and prove that you are the world's top justice seeker.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 05, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Arcade, Simulation, Strategy
- Plug In Digital
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Plug In Digital. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.