Restore the balance of nature
Begin your journey through a surreal world where nature, time and space intertwine.
Mysterious things happen in a ruined room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and beautiful landscapes.
Match blocks and overcome challenges in this addictive puzzle with rich visual effects that unfolds a narrative through breathtaking places including lush jungles and stormy seas.
11 original songs accompany you on this adventure, replete with violin, piano, harmonica, accordion and more.
• Addictive tile-sliding gameplay
• 9 challenging obstacles such as stones, borders, drones, and portals
• 11 levels with different nature, physical environment, and weather conditions
• Unique art style and rich visual effects
• Award-winning original soundtrack involving live instruments
• A storyline full of natural disasters and total destruction
• Block-moving puzzles, that open the doors to new worlds
- Release date:
- August 02, 2018
- 1 player
- Game file size:
- 237 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2017 © FIFTYTWO