A cool electric guitar in your pocket! Distortion, Flanger, Delay,
Vibrato, Solo and so many more effects! Try it!
A cool electric guitar in your pocket! Transform your Nintendo DSi system into an incredible electric guitar and your stylus into a pick. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to play your favorite songs, even if music isn't your thing!
* Pedals: Distortion, Flanger & Delay
- Free organization and real sound outcome
- Individually activated
- 3 adjustment parameters
- Real-time sound representation
* Advanced Play Screen
- Great for melodies, arpeggios & chord variations
- "Solo" function, limits the sound to the last string played
- 1 octave transposition function
- 7 transposition of a note for each string
* 32 definable chords on the Control Pad
* +950 chords
* 32 different kind of chords with up to 6 variations
* Graphic & sound representation of the chords
* Intensity detection while strumming
* Chord Lock
* Palm Mute
* Realistic playing sound effects
* Save up to 10 sessions (chords & pedals)
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 22, 2010
- No. of Players
- 1 player
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.