Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Jump right into the action in this jolly pick ‘n play platformer.
The creators of Robonauts and Astro Bears Party proudly present a new title perfect for intense playtimes with your friends and family.
Help Joe and his fellas on their upwards journey. Be quick as a flash and dodge roaring cannonballs, vicious bats and other traps. Perform high scores or leave your competitors in the dust!
- 3 Single modes: Arcade, Race and Hero with 8 unique heroes to unlock and upgrade
- Multiplayer "couch party" mode with 42 funny characters to choose
- Plenty of bonuses to collect and activate
- No learning needed, start right away
- High scores and wild challenges
- Suitable for all ages and skills
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 25, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Arcade, Party, Multiplayer
- Vixa Games / QubicGames S.A.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 QubicGames S.A. / Vixa Games a part of Scalac Sp. z o.o.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.