KUBITASTIC!! Kubi is back, and this time he meets his creator: the Game Designer!!
The fun story tells of Kubi, his friends, the evil black Shadow Plattchen, the mighty gearwheel ZeLeLi and something about game development too. Play as fast as you want by pressing the +Control Pad and the buttons together as fast as you can!
- Play faster for a higher score
- Jump, Bomb, and Rocket Blocks
- Graphical Evolution in every world
- 50 Parchment Achievements
- Over 200 different Phases
- Rescue 1,491 Pixel Friends
- Revive over 4,200 PixelFlies
- Use Play Coins for Continues
- AutoSave after every Phase
- QuickStart without loading times
- Epic Boss Fights
- Over 1 hour of voice acting
- Over 1 hour of music
- Optional EASY MODE
- QUICK RUN for short sessions
- Share High Scores in Miiverse
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Apr 17, 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.