With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
Create 3D models of your own design and render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from cubes giving a stylized, "blocky" look - like 3D pixel art. You can use the built-in ray tracer to render high-quality images of your scenes. With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
- Full-featured model editor with both physical buttons and touch controls.
- Cut/copy/paste parts of your model to easily move/rotate/duplicate sections.
- Insert text into your scene.
- Easily paint colors onto a model or flood-fill areas.
- Control light direction and intensity in your scene.
- Make parts of your model glow, or be transparent like glass.
- Render views of your scene with configurable shadow softness, ambient light, and depth of field.
- Save rendered scenes to your Screenshot Album.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Oct 01, 2015
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Nostatic Software, LLC
- Nostatic Software, LLC
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.