Far Cry: VengeanceWii
Far Cry, the award-winning franchise, makes its debut on Nintendo’s revolutionary Wii console. The game that changed the way first-person shooters are played is set to combine its renowned gameplay with the groundbreaking Wii technology.
Through the eyes of Jack Carver, use the Wii Remote and Nunchuck to drive, shoot, slash, jump, and climb your way through a rebel-infested, tropical hell. Your mission? Survive.
- Dig deeper into the power of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk through survival tactics that include driving, shooting, jumping, balancing, climbing, grenading, and Far Cry's ever-popular Feral attacking.
- Choose from a variety of weapons in a struggle to endure the rebel-infested jungle. Take down an unsuspecting victim from behind with a machete or meet the fight head-on with your machine gun.
- From ATVs to hovercrafts, pickup trucks to Jet Skis, drive over, around, and through vicious combat situations.
- Utilize the lush, tropical surroundings to your advantage, using stealth to sneak through the foliage past unsuspecting rebels.
- Feel what its like to be the predator, not the prey, as you unleash the beast within. Jump higher, run faster, and slash with more fury than all of your enemies combined through the animalistic feral abilities unique to the Far Cry series.
- Challenge your friends in Far Cry: Vengeance’s frenetic Chaos mode as you battle to be the last person standing.
- Release Date
- Dec 12, 2006
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- First Person